Join us for all the excitement happening at Alverson Center Theatre!
If you are interested in volunteering, please call the office at (864) 353-9870 or fill out the volunteer form on this page.
- Box Office: Take ticket orders over the phone during business hours (10 AM – 5 PM) or help distribute tickets at Will Call before performances.
- Wardrobe/ Lighting/ Props/ Scenery: Learn about all the exciting elements that go into our productions. During weekly business hours, come assist in set painting and construction for upcoming performances.
- Stage Crew: Join in the fun by assisting the crew that makes each show happen. Production can vary from helping with quick changes to scene shifts to running a spotlight. It’s a great way to see the inner workings of ACT and make new friends in the process. Backstage crew must be present at all performances during a show run (and select prior rehearsals).
- Sound Board Operator: With a little prior experience running a sound board, you can take on an important role on the ACT team.
- Ushering/Concessions Team: Help individuals find their seats, assist with concessions during intermission, assist in post show clean up and also enjoy the night’s performance!
ACT welcomes all volunteer requests!
Volunteer positions will be filled as needed.